- Blame the x-ray machine.
- Blame the x-ray processor.
- Blame the equipment supplier..
Before you do any more blaming perhaps a little detective work nearer to home would be helpful.
Problem Possible Solution
- Is the image too light or too dark? :Under or over-exposed. Focal distance too high or low
- Scratches on Image: Check for chemical crystals on the roller system.
- Dark areas around edge of exposed film:.Film exposed to light prior to x-ray
- Blank film emerges from processor: Check level of developer within processor
- Black film emerges from processor;Over exposed or film exposed to light before inserting into cassette.
Still got problems?
Derscribe what is happening .Advise me what equipment you are using and hopefully we can help.
Queries to firstname.lastname@example.org